Re: Annotea / Firefox problems example directories missing

OK, I am not sure what happened.  But I kept trying to configure things,
and after configuring stuff, applying it and closing the browser and
trying again a few times it now seems to work.

Nicely. It's fetching your bookmarks for me as well as my own :-)

A little bug though, in the datastores list, where there is a space that
isn't encoded as %20 the software seems to split it. So it offered me
something like

[] [] file:///done%20correctly/gives/no%20problems%20BUT
[] [] file:///My
[] [] Documents/something
[] [] with
[] [] spaces/etc/etc

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org