Re: 'AnnoSource' - Annotation Client

On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 11:58:36 +1100, Behzad Kateli
<bakateli@students.latrobe.edu.au> wrote:

> I just wanted to announce to members of the mailing list, that I have
> created an annotation client for my research project. 'AnnoSource'

Hi Behzad,

this is great news.

> I have been asked by interested parties to share my source code but I
> need to discuss this with my department before I do so.

I am an interested party - I would like to copy your source to include the
possibility in Hera (a PHP-based tool for evaluating websites) of using an
Annotea server as a long-term store for results, instead of having to
write the same stuff myself :-) (It might also be an impetus to release
the source code of Hera :-)

cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile - Vice Presidente - Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org                      http://www.sidar.org