Re: Annotation Query Help Algae

Behzad Kateli wrote:

> Hello All,
>

> I need help with using Algae scripts to query my annotation server.
> All I want to do is to return all annotations with URI:
> http://www.google.com.au/ with creator bkateli@gmail.com
> <mailto:bkateli@gmail.com>. I have tried to use a number of methods of
> getting the desired result but I have been unsuccessful: Example:
>
> ns rdf=<http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#>
>
> ns a=<http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotation-ns#>
>
> ns t=<http://www.w3.org/2001/03/thread#>
>
> ns http=<http://www.w3.org/1999/xx/http#>
>
> ns d=<http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/>
>
> ask (
>
>        ?annotation rdf:type a:Annotation.
>
> *       ?annotation a:annotates <http://www.google.com.au/>.*
>
> *       ?annotation d:creator ?creator {?creator == "bkateli@gmail.com"}.*
>
>        ?annotation a:context ?context.
>
>        ?annotation d:date ?date .
>
>        ?annotation a:body ?body)
>
> collect (?annotation ?context ?date ?body ?creator)
>

> Does anyone know how to query using Algae???? All help is appreciated
> if you want to test your solution please visit my annotation website
> http://matchbox01.cs.latrobe.edu.au/quinkan/annotations
>

> Kind Regards
>
> Behzad Kateli

It seems like something is missing from your example (maybe when copied
and pasted). I took this example from the Annotea protocol document
(http://www.w3.org/2001/Annotea/User/Protocol.html) and it should work
unless Eric has made some changes, but he will hopefully tell you himself.

|(namespace (rdf http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#)
           (a http://www.w3.org/2000/10/annotation-ns#)
           (dc http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/)
ask