Re: EARL and Website Production Management Techniques

Cross-posted to public-annotea-dev - annotea followup better there I think
(EARL use case stuff should go back to the public-wai-ert list)

I think it would be useful to read the threads Mark Smith motivated on the
public-annotea-dev list, because he is thinking on very similar lines...

have a look at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotea-dev/2005JanMar/thread.html
where there are a few threads, totalling about 15 messages, essentially
discussing the mechanics of using annotea to store bugzilla-type
information...

cheers

Chaals

(lots of context included below for annotea folks).

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org