Re: Annotea Ubimarks version 0.2.6

I tried to update my version using the update feature in Firefox'
extension manager and it couldn't find anything.

And I dont have the URI handy...

Could you please send the URI and investigate how to make sure Firefox can
find out about updates?

Cheers and thanks

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile                      Fundacion Sidar
charles@sidar.org   +61 409 134 136    http://www.sidar.org