Annotations & PHP

From: Behzad Kateli <bakateli@students.latrobe.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:26:48 +1100
To: "'Philippe Le Hegaret'" <plh@w3.org>, "'Eric Prud'hommeaux'" <eric@w3.org>
Cc: <public-annotea-dev@w3.org>

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me out. I have an annotations server
(Annotea) but I want to create a PHP script that will post, retrieve
annotations. Currently I have no idea on how to do so, does anyone have any
suggestions or has someone created PHP script???

Kind Regards,

Behzad Kateli  :-)
Research Scholar
email:  mailto:bakateli@cs.latrobe.edu.au