iggy annotation shows error messages in content

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@annotea.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 11:04:56 -0400
To: eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Cc: public-annotea-dev@w3.org

I think iggy did not yet get back to the earlier nicely working state:

- Amaya 8.5 on windows
I can create an annotation to iggy.
I cannot load the annotations from iggy but I can from annotest

- new Amaya 8.6 in swada (may have errors too)
First: cannot load even annotest annotations if iggy is on the list
(complaining about failing to load the annotation index)
if I take iggy away from get servers I can load the annotest annotations
Second: now all the sudden I can see an iggy annotation in swada hopefully
with some interesting errors as content.

I'll send a png image as I cannot copy the text easily to my computer.

(image/png attachment: iggyannotproblem.png)