updated URN&URI doc

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@annotea.org>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2004 10:06:58 -0400
To: public-annotea-dev@w3.org

Jose,

I updated

http://www.w3.org/2003/12/20-local-global.html

to hopefully reflect what you want to do e.g. first just have a URN and
then change the file to have HTTP URI and refer to URN with owl:sameAs.
This means that if I have a local bookmark file I need to use Annotea
knowledgeable tools for conversion before I publish it or to do the
combined conversion and publishing.

I did not yet change the fragment URIs in the examples to full URIs as I
think both can be used and they have their benefits. But that is an easy
change to make.

Marja