some more iggy testing problems

From: Marja-Riitta Koivunen <marja@annotea.org>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 12:33:54 -0400
To: public-annotea-dev@w3.org

The debug feature is really cool!

While testing iggy I found couple of more bugs, some of which probably do
not come from the server but I listed them here anyway:

1) I have problems in deleting already existing annotations.

2) Annotating

are different now. Earlier they were treated the same as they actually are
the same file. Not sure if this is an iggy problem.

3) Cannot change the annotation or reply type anymore. But I don't think
this has anything to do with iggy.

4) Also while this seems to not cause problems, Jose pointed out that the
server replies

HTTP/1.1 201

and not

HTTP/1.1 201 Created