W3C Blog Entry about publication of Web Annotation Recommendations

From: Timothy Cole <t-cole3@illinois.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:20:33 -0600
To: "'W3C Public Annotation List'" <public-annotation@w3.org>
And, fyi, an entry put together by Rob and I (with help from others) has been posted to the W3C Blog elaborating on the significance and potential impact of the publication of these Recommendations:

https://www.w3.org/blog/2017/02/making-it-easier-to-share-annotations-on-the-web/

Adding my thanks for the efforts and contributions of the members of the Working Group.  Don't forget to join the Open Annotation Community Group!

-Tim Cole

  Co-Chair, W3C Web Annotation Working Group