Re: Annotation Model Reports updated

Actually, in one case the test failed to run and I didn't notice it.  I
will update that.  Also I note that the tests are not sorting in the right
order in the report so I need to look into that. I have some nonsense today
but I will try to work around it.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops