Re: WA vs. OA

I don't think that is incompatible or a reason to change the
namespace. In my suggested oa.ttl (I don't know what happened to the
merging of that) I simply marked those classes and properties as
deprecated. I suggest we re-add them to the vocab-document in a
"deprecated" section at the end.

Adding forward-pointers from the OA specs to WA specs is very much a good idea.

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, eScience Lab
School of Computer Science