Re: DOI and other identifiers

May I suggest that you consult Jonathan Clark, Managing Agent for the IDF.
Or ask  Ivan or Bill Kasdorf to consult with him and report back? The
registration agencies have different business models, but there always is
one in the RA's submission of an application profile and business case to
the IDF, which means that an annotator can't willy-nilly assign a DOI to a
target item that doesn't have a DOI or assign a DOI to an annotation itself
(if that is what is intended).

--
Robert Bolick
Books On Books <http://books-on-books.com/> site