Re: [web-annotation] oa.ttl - Specify W3C Document and Software license

Guys,

this is a bit messy. @azaroth42, you have two repositories now for the
 vocabulary: 'vocabulary' and 'vocab/wd'. My understanding is that the
 latter is the latest release to be published, but most of @stain's
changes are in the 'vocabulary'. What is happening?

In any caseā€¦ I glanced at the changes proposed by @stain. Most of them
 look o.k. to me, except (and I annotated that separately) that the
license of the vocabulary Recommendation itself in the status section
MUST NOT change. That is against the current pubrules, and the
document will not be accepted with what is proposed.

There may be a reference in the document somewhere that the vocabulary
 itself is available in various syntaxes, and it is all right to add
there, if we want, that those files are released under the software
license. But it is not strictly necessary, because the licenses are
now set in the files themselves.

> On 20 Mar 2016, at 16:58, Rob Sanderson <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> Thanks @stain <https://github.com/stain>!
>
> I'm concerned about the use of a key that might be overridden in
another context (e.g.
https://github.com/IIIF/iiif.io/blob/master/source/api/presentation/2/context.json#L102

<https://github.com/IIIF/iiif.io/blob/master/source/api/presentation/2/context.json#L102>
 defines a metadata key...)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at