Re: Web Services?

Thanks Richard!
Action and potentialAction seem to play a role here -- could there be a
link from the Action to the ServiceChannel where the action can be
performed?

Image potentialAction AnnotationAction .
AnnotationAction performedAt AnnoServiceChannel .
AnnoServiceChannel providesService AnnotationService ;
      serviceUrl UrlToPostAnnotationTo .

That would be at least a good chain to get from the resource to the
serviceChannel, though clearly doesn't yet fit in a simple link header.  If
there isn't an obvious candidate, we can use sioc-services:has_service ...
but would (of course) prefer to align with schema than a module of an
ontology that hasn't seen as much adoption :)

Thanks again,

Rob