Re: ACTION-33: Where should I put the document?

> On 10 Jun 2016, at 19:31, Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> How about in https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/tree/gh-pages/admin <https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/tree/gh-pages/admin>  ?

Not sure. I regard admin as collecting things that are really of interest for, well, administrative steps, essentially transitions and publication. I would expect this document to be of interest for a wider set of people, whoever wants to implement or test…

I wonder whether this should not be on the top level of the test repository. Maybe even the README of that repo?

Ivan

> On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 10:27 AM, Shane McCarron <shane@spec-ops.io <mailto:shane@spec-ops.io>> wrote:
> I considered putting it in the web-annotation-tests repo, but that is only really for the data model as we have it structured currently.
>
> I am in the process of writing it, but if someone could recommend a home?
>
> --
> Shane McCarron
> Projects Manager, Spec-Ops
>

> --