Re: Agenda for Friday's meeting of the Working Group

Regrets, I have a meeting conflict tomorrow. However,

+1 for the CR from me.

Also excited by the new testing updates.

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu