Re: New Web Annotation motivation for (data quality) assessment?

Well, we decided already to change reviewing to assessing, which is in the
most recent editor's draft on github :)
I expect this version is what will be taken to CR, so it should hopefully
go up on W3C by the end of the June.

And then dqv:qualityAssessing skos:broader oa:assessing seems like an easy
addition.

http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/model/wd2/#motivation-and-purpose

Rob