Von: Rob Sanderson [mailto:notifications@github.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Januar 2016 17:49
An: w3c/web-annotation
Cc: Gordea Sergiu
Betreff: Re: [web-annotation] Format should use the vocabulary of mime
 types (#133)

I don't believe the media types list is able to be normatively
referenced, as it isn't a stable document. It gets updated at
irregular intervals and there's no versioning. So the RFC is the best
we can do, as far as I know. Happy to be corrected if this is not the
case .... @iherman<https://github.com/iherman>?

—
GitHub<https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/133#issuecomment-170971603>.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gsergiu
Please view or discuss this issue at