Re: [web-annotation] Should Vocab have diagrams?

I like diagrams:-) I believe having them in the vocab document is
appropriate and o.k. Indeed, probably not in the JSON serialization
document, though.

> On 12 Jan 2016, at 01:21, Rob Sanderson <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> While I think that the model/serialization doc is cleaner without
the model diagrams, especially given the new JSON focus, I think it
would be good to reinstate the diagrams in the vocab document.

> That is, however a lot of work, and it would be good to have
consensus on it before sitting down for a couple of days at the
Omnigraffle mines.

<https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/131>.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by iherman
Please view or discuss this issue at