Re: Provenance Model

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the suggestion.

The provenance working group produced a mapping of dc terms to PROV [1].
This is a note, not a recommendation.

It suggests how dcterms:creator can be mapped to PROV terms.

I would have to check whether your proposed change is actually resolving
the issue
I had raised.

Luc

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/prov-dc/

--
Professor Luc Moreau
Head of the Web and Internet Science Group