Re: Inconsistency between documents

Hey Nuno,

That's one of several new things being added as we create the Web
Annotation spec using the Open Annotation as a foundation. They should be
considered two separate specifications.

EmbeddedContent is one such thing. There will be more. :) See the Roles
note for some examples (these are also in flux, but you can get a sense of
where things are headed):
http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/model/wd/roles.html

Thanks for asking, Nuno!
Benjamin