Re: lang tags on literals

Right, this is one of the reasons why we didn't have literal bodies in the
CG draft -- it causes exactly this confusion by having two different ways
to represent the same requirement of an embedded literal body.  Also, the
confusion as to when to use language and when to use @language (and value /
@value)

Thus the model tries to limit the damage by severely restricting the
situations and ways in which the literal body can be used, including no
datatypes, no language tags, no other properties, no role, and so forth.

Especially given that RDF literals cannot have both language and format, we
should promote a single solution that meets the requirements.