Re: Proposal to keep motivatedBy as a property of Annotation

Sorry, yes.  I mean: Each body or target may have at most one role.

And the restating was to contrast with the ability to have multiple
motivatedBy relationships for the same annotation.

e.g.

{
  "motivation": [ "commenting", "tagging" ]
}
 is fine

but
{