Re: Proposal to keep motivatedBy as a property of Annotation

(not as chair)

+1 to proposal to keep motivatedBy for oa:Annotation in addition to roles, with support for adding clarification text to the model specification.

Bookmarking without body and other examples are compelling.

Thanks for the clear write-up. We need to coalesce the non-valid use cases into a paragraph of warning if the proposal is adopted.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch

www.fjhirsch.com
@fjhirsch