Re: Agenda: Web Annotation Teleconference 9 Sept 2015

On Fri, Sep 4, 2015 at 9:07 AM, Frederick Hirsch <w3c@fjhirsch.com> wrote:

> 3 Cross-Context JSON-LD Integration, @id and @type
>
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Sep/0061.html
> (Rob)
> see
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Sep/0074.html
> (Gregg)
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Sep/0062.html
> (James) among others

Proposal:

##  Compartmentalized Contexts

 * Have a base context that defines the JSON-LD keys the WG would like
everyone to use for *our* predicates/classes
 * Have an additional context for non OA predicates and classes that we
recommend
 * Revert the @id and @type change, or at most have it in a third, optional