Re: [web-annotation] Publish a temporary testing JSON-LD context doc for use with JSON-LD Playground (etc)

> On 03 Sep 2015, at 15:46 , BigBlueHat <notifications@github.com>
wrote:

> So, I just pasted this URL (the raw .jsonld file in this repo)
within the JSON-LD Playground and it worked!

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/w3c/web-annotation/gh-pages/jsonld/anno.jsonld

> Maybe we just need to document that?
>
> It's an "ugly" enough URL that hopefully know one will intend to
keep it around. ;)

> The one (foreseeable) negative, is that there's no way to
redirect...unless following embedded @context URLs inside a context
file is standard. Probably just needs some testing.

> Are we OK with using the raw github URL for testing?

I think that is the best approach. It keeps us from version hell…

Whenever we feel it is stable, you ping me, and I push it onto /ns on
W3C

Ivan

> Do we think documenting that (in drafts, etc) is sufficient?
>
> —

----
Ivan Herman, W3C
Digital Publishing Lead