Minutes correct for 2015-10-07; no CfC for Model and Protocol WDs

One correction to the minutes - I believe we agreed that for the Working Drafts for the Model and the Protocol we will NOT need a CfC.

Thus Rob will directly arrange the publication once the drafts are ready.

We should remember that Working Drafts (WD) are just that, drafts, so they can be changed as appropriate with subsequent publications.

Thanks for scribing Ben and the minutes Ivan; the chairs should have made sure we captured this at the conclusion of that agenda item but this message will take care of it.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Co-Chair, W3C Web Annotation WG

www.fjhirsch.com