Re: Improve GitHub labelling? (was: Re: [web-annotation] Associate license with content)

Yep, having labels for the workflow is very useful.

In another WG we used the 'needs telco discussion' and 'editor's action' labels. Using our example, we would have removed the 'need telco discussion' and added the 'editors action' labels on this issue, and it is up to the editor to close the issue when his/her job is done.

Just an idea

Ivan

> On 19 Nov 2015, at 20:06, Benjamin Young <bigbluehat@hypothes.is> wrote:
>
> Sounds good. :) And an orange "needs discussion" label?
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 2:04 PM, Robert Sanderson <azaroth42@gmail.com <mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com>> wrote:
> An "accepted" green light label?
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Benjamin Young <bigbluehat@hypothes.is <mailto:bigbluehat@hypothes.is>> wrote:
> Good point in this issue below. I wonder if we need to have two separate issues or issue types? or at least use labels to tell "needs discussion" apart from "accepted" + "needs implementation."
>
> Thoughts?
>
> On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 1:56 PM, Rob Sanderson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org <mailto:sysbot+gh@w3.org>> wrote:
> Re-opening for tracking purposes. Telco /accepted/ the proposal, but
> it has yet to be implemented in the spec. Should keep open until that
> time.
>
> --
> GitHub Notification of comment by azaroth42
> Please view or discuss this issue at
> https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/100#issuecomment-158155548 <https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/100#issuecomment-158155548>
>  using your GitHub account
>

> --