Re: Question on annotation of HTML content

Would this be better served by making an optionally body-less annotation
(or "just RDF") that uses the target, SpecificResource, and selector system
we've defined to add triples to that?

So that Ivan's example becomes:
```
{
  "@context" :  [
    "http://www.w3.org/ns/anno.jsonld",
    {
      "itsrdf" : "http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its/rdf#"
    }
  ],
  "target" : {
    "source": "A URI TO THE TARGET",
    "selector": {
      "type": "TextQuoteSelector",
      "prefix": "...", "exact": "...", "suffix": "..."
    },
    "itsrdf:translate" : "no"
}
```

So that the resulting triples would shake out to:
_:t0 itsrdf:translate "no"

Where `_:t0` is the auto-generated blank node identifier for the
SpecificResource classed Target.

I don't think at any point you'd want to say that the body shouldn't be
translated...it's the target you care about translating or not...though
once you've determined that you might use the body to convey the
translation (but that's a separate set of examples, I'd reckon).

Thoughts?