Re: Question on annotation of HTML content

> Am 06.11.2015 um 17:32 schrieb Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>:
>
> Hm.
>
> I believe that, in fact, what you wrote is almost correct as it is, provided that you have added an additional context for that namespace. Ie, in terms of JSON-LD, what you would do is:
>
> {
>  "@context" :  [
>   "http://www.w3.org/ns/anno.jsonld <http://www.w3.org/ns/anno.jsonld>",
>   {
>    "itsrdf" : "http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its/rdf# <http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its/rdf#>"
>   }
>  ],
>  "target" : "A URI TO THE TARGET“,

How would the URI to the target look like, if we assume that the target is the string „Berlin“ in below HTML document?

>         "body" : {
>   "itsrdf:translate" : "no"
>         }
> }
>
> The trick is that JSON-LD allows multiple contexts to be mixed in. I believe that should be a bona fide (albeit unusual) annotation in the model, but maybe Rob will disagree.
>
> However, if it actually *is* a correct annotation, we may want to call out this type of example somewhere in the document… Annotations may want to use terms from other vocabularies after all…

That would be nice. I took an action item to create such examples from the f2f meeting last week, so this is just a start and I’m trying to make sure this is going into the right direction - more to come next week :)

- Felix