teleconference change to WebEx starting next week: 13 May

As noted on today's teleconference we plan to transition from using Zakim for voice to WebEx, starting with next week's teleconference (13 May 2015).

Please allow extra time to make the voice connection.

You can dial in directly: +1-617-324-0000, Access code:645 413 954

You can also use the web address to have a Skype like conference call, Beware: the system will try to install a program on your machine  and may have issue with certain browsers (e.g. Firefox)

We will continue to use zakim to manage the queue (q+, q-, q? etc) but it is not integrated with webex

Ivan put up a wiki page with more details, see https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/WebEx

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Co-Chair, W3C Web Annotation WG