From: ashok malhotra <ashok.malhotra@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, May 1, 2015 at 4:50 PM
Subject: Please send SEARCH/QUERY usecases to ietf-http-wg
To: "public-ldp-wg@w3.org" <public-ldp-wg@w3.org>, "public-ldp@w3.org" <
public-ldp@w3.org>

Several of you have discussed usecases where you need a SEARCH/QUERY
facility for what you need to do.  Please write up usecases and send
to ietf-http-wg@w3.org

We are trying to drum up support for the SEARCH proposal but are running
into some headwinds.

Rob, the annotations folk may also have usecases to contribute.
Please forward this note to them.

And, all, to any others you think may be interested.
--
All the best, Ashok