RE: multiple bodies and motivations

Well yes, I am agreeing with you and Rob that if you want to convey an annotation-specific role more specific than that conveyed by the global class of the body, it is not appropriate to use class to convey that role.    I suppose my point was that for the cover art it would not be sufficient to only indicate class schema:Image; that would not convey that it is cover art.

Ray

From: jgjett@gmail.com [mailto:jgjett@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jacob Jett
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2015 4:41 PM
To: Web Annotation
Subject: Re: multiple bodies and motivations

Hi Ray,

Could you explain more. I feel like I'm missing some important aspect of your example because I can't figure out what body 1 being a bf:CoverArt and body 2 being a bf:HeldItem have to do with their roles within the annotation.

Thanks,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu<mailto:jjett2@illinois.edu>