Re: What would we like from the Social Web F2F event?

I note that the day 1 Social Web agenda includes:

 • Discuss role of JSON-LD and RDF [1] with Web Annotation WG members — Pavlik elf (talk) 13:17, 5 March 2015 (UTC)

Is there some advance preparation to be done here?

It also includes

 • Discuss user stories that an API must/should support - Tantek Çelik (talk)
 • Discuss ISSUE-10 / API Candidates — Pavlik elf (talk) 12:53, 5 March 2015 (UTC)

However it does not include protocol, LDP, perhaps we should ask for an added agenda item?

do we have use cases to share in advance for user stories on the API?

I plan to attend on day 1; I assume Randall and Benjamin will be there for the full F2F (?). Is anyone else planning on attending?

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Co-Chair, W3C Web Annotation WG

www.fjhirsch.com