Re: Social Web F2F

Here's some ideas for things to address. Let the discussion roll.
These sections below roughly correspond to deliverable areas that the WGs
share.

# Data model
Where do we fit in with ActivityStream 2?
Where does the comment action meet or fall short of our needs?
Are there other actions we think need to be in their model? Can we make a
case for it? Or should there be a more generalized hook?

# Protocol
Compare notes on LDP. What are the successes and challenges of each group
as we evaluate it?
What is the feed format situation looking like? I think this dovetails with
the AS2 data model conversation.
What is the Social WG thinking around things like remote storage and
provider discovery?
What do we need from them around discovery?
What's the status of WebFinger?

# Client API / Social API
This is early for us, so I think this might be mostly about comparing
requirements.

That's for us to discuss ahead of time amongst ourselves. We should also
plan what else we might need to bring. Social WG may or may not need a
quick presentation to come up to speed on where we are. Paolo has done this
really well in the past, but I'm willing, also, if I can get some help from
him.