Re: [model] Proposal: Allow motivatedBy on SpecificResource

Oh man, that was a short lived disagreement! :D

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 12:49 PM, Paolo Ciccarese <paolo.ciccarese@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> I can see why it could be confusing, but I can also see the potential
> value of having that kind of situation.
> Going back to the Firefox bookmark, the motivation is bookmarking.
> Then the annotation can have bodies with role names, description, tags...

I'm convinced.  The following seems like a reasonable multi-body bookmark,
and NONE of the bodies are actually "bookmarking" (though bookmarking could
be narrowerThan linking)

{
  motivation: bookmarking,
  body: [
    {
      role: tagging,
      source: { value: great }
    },
    {
      role: tagging,
      source: { value: annotation }
    },
    {
      role: describing,
      source: { value: This is a great page about annotation that I should
read later }
    },
     {
      role: linking,