Re: Reported to Social Web WG

Thanks, Doug!

I wanted to chime in on the JSON-LD context thread, but this is probably a
good place, too. I believe the Social Web WG has also discussed the
part-of-speech issue in the context of the AS2 vocabulary classification of
activities.

I'd like to encourage anyone who has the bandwidth to at least lurk in that
WG as I think there's room for a lot more coordination there.