Re: [model] Proposal: Allow motivatedBy on SpecificResource

Hi Ivan,

As memory serves multiple bodies and multiple targets were never restricted
by the CG. In fact, as I recall it was designed to allow a number of bodies
that apply equally to a number of targets within the context of the same
motivation. This might have been a variety of the tagging use case that got
spun out as a "needed" alternative to choices and composites.

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu