RE: [model] Proposal: Allow motivatedBy on SpecificResource

To be clear, you are not (I hope) suggesting doing away with multiple bodies when within oa:Choice, oa:Composite or oa:List.  Section 5 of the model, e.g., Figure 28.

The use cases that inspired these constructs – e.g., the same comment in multiple languages or in multiple formats – do not suffer from the mixed motivation issue. Have their own issues, but I feel like we’ve mostly dealt with these.

-Tim Cole

From: jgjett@gmail.com [mailto:jgjett@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Jacob Jett
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 11:21 AM
To: Robert Sanderson
Cc: Web Annotation
Subject: Re: [model] Proposal: Allow motivatedBy on SpecificResource

+1 for multiple annotations in the tag(s) + comment and edit + comment cases.

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu <mailto:jjett2@illinois.edu>