Re: Updated Protocol draft available

Thanks Ed!

There was a call recently about Authentication/Authorization, and also this
thread:
  https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Jun/0014.html

The upshot (I think) is that we're not far enough along to make any
tentative recommendations in that space, and by putting anything into FPWD
*all* of the feedback would be about auth'n / auth'z and not the actual
protocol interactions.  That said, I agree it's important to cover as there
will be zero practical implementations that allow creation/deletion of
annotations without some authentication system.

Rob