Re: [model] Modeling a Tweet: Tags

Hi, Dinesh–

Thanks for tweaking this.

The issue I was trying to resolve was not the distributed part, which
you picked up on, but rather the conflict introduced by the data model
having a strict separation between tagging and comment bodies.

If anyone has any thoughts on that, please let us know. I'm not
completely satisfied with my solution, but I can't think how else to do it.

Regards–
–Doug