Re: The Copy-Edit Use Case

In the Semantic Tags thread we discussed having motivatedBy on a
SpecificResource:
    https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Apr/0007.html

Which would also allow for this situation, and similar.
Also addresses https://github.com/w3c/web-annotation/issues/11

It needs to be on the SpecificResource rather than the Body itself, as the
body might participate in multiple annotations in different roles.  (A
teacher of one class can be a student of another)

Rob