RE: [model] Clarifying annotation architecture

Well as I noted in a recent email, I don't think it helps clarify matters to talk in terms of abstractions like "Global Identity" and "Open World Assumption".

But Rob recently supplied an example which I think provides complete clarity on why you cannot include a motivation property in a body.  Although he used as an example "hasSegment" , and the example illustrates why we need to create a specific resource rather than consider the segment to be a property of the source resource, the same reasoning would apply to a motivation.

To quote Rob:

For example, you cannot say that an image has a segment, like this:

{
"@id": "example.org/anno1",
"@type": "Annotation",
"target": {
  "@id": "example.org/logo.jpg",
  "hasSegment": "xywh=0,0,100,100"
}

Because that segment is only true for the target of that particular annotation.  Another annotation might annotate the same image with a different segment:

{
"@id": "example.org/anno2",
"@type": "Annotation",
"target": {