Annotation Bodies Telcon (Re: Agenda: Web Annotation Teleconference 15 July 2015)

Seems like a good idea; maybe that can be the agenda for 22 July?

Because it's been a far-flung discussion, it might be good to do some
prep first so the telcon doesn't just rehash stated positions and
rathole on side issues. Perhaps we can have a wiki page in which we
collect use cases and requirements for annotation bodies, list the
different approaches and summarize the pros and cons of each, and state
assumptions clearly. There might be other prep work we could do.

Regarding assumptions, for example, there seems to be an implicit
assumption that we need to prioritize adherence to the RDF model over
performance or specialized functionality; I'm not asserting that one
approach is better than another, but I want to make the tradeoffs and
assumptions clear and explicit, so we're on the same page.

Regards–
–Doug

8
>> or direct dial in: +1-617-324-0000, Access code: 645 413 954
>>
>> We will continue to use zakim to manage the queue, see notes in the
>> wiki: https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/WebEx
>>
>> 1. Agenda Review, Scribe Selection, Announcements
>>

>> 2 Minutes Approval
>>
>> proposed RESOLUTION: Minutes from 8 July approved,
>> http://www.w3.org/2015/07/08-annotation-minutes.html
>>
>> 3 Protocol - Aspects
>>
>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-annotation/2015Jul/0082.html

(Benjamin)