Re: [web-annotation] avoid constraining HTTP

I'm not sure that's a fair comparison, Jacob.

In the context of this discussion, it might be more like saying McDonald's
SHOULD have large golden arches outside. But if I walk into a building and
find a McDonald's I'm going to be able to order a Big Mac whether or not it
advertises itself as McDonald's outside.