Re: [web-annotation] Should the namespace change?

My question is what are the implications for the DC community? This
won't
be interpreted as some kind of no-confidence vote in DC, will it?

There are a lot of stakeholders; it might make sense to be agnostic
and
note that we have no preference which vocab gets used as long as some
form
of entity format typing, etc. is used. I know that's a complicating
factor
since body content would have to be checked if its dc:text or the
schema
equivalent but we're already checking for content type anyway so... in
 for
a penny, in for a pound?

Since the clients have to know what to do with the content anyway; it
seems
like this could be left to local developers to decide.

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_w3c_web-2Dannotation_issues_53-23issuecomment-2D119726739&d=AwMCaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=npggDwlZ6PziBzPBZthSo0f8iGOgRMf9ulO6o4WwfiA&m=HBy2v_Ghef5geKtSq2BZB3AwcLn5s-HcifozO_RFibQ&s=pbk7EWl0EsTuFeM36_bi3Vfc7VNe39hBT5CeYcFwssc&e=>

--
GitHub Notif of comment by jjett
See