Re: Rough Draft of Robust Anchoring: the RangeFinder API

Hi, folks–

Just a quick note. Rob asked me to move this file, to keep the
deliverables organized. It's now located at:

  http://w3c.github.io/web-annotation/api/rangefinder/

Even this is a temporary location, though... I'll be moving it to
specs.webplatform.org soon, and adding the annotation capability to it.

Feel free to review, but be aware that the URL is transitory.

Regards–
–Doug