Re: Annotating CSVs Use Case

I also created a page called Social Semantic Web
as a use case for Annotation. I had earlier sent a brief mail about this.
Based on the inputs and overtime, I will work on elaborating the
model, protocol, .. aspects.

https://www.w3.org/annotation/wiki/Social_Semantic_web

I will be using Rob's page on dpub as the outline for this.

-dinesh