Re: [Agenda] Web Annotation Teleconference, 2015-12-16

Sorry for my belated regrets, same here.

Greetings,
Ben

Ben De Meester
Researcher Semantic Web
Ghent University - iMinds - Multimedia Lab | Faculty of Engineering and
Architecture | Department of Electronics and Information Systems
Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 41, 9000 Ghent, Belgium
t: +32 9 331 49 59 | e: ben.demeester@ugent.be | URL:
http://users.ugent.be/~bjdmeest/